We are getting ready to launch !
After finalising our awesome new Kickstarter video, getting all our rewards organised and ready to go we have finally submitted our Kickstarter campaign for approval from Kickstarter. They estimate a 3 day turn around time to get the campaign approved which gives us a new launch date of Thursday the 13th of September.
We wanted to reach out to you, our website visitor, friend, future backer and let you know what we are doing in the lead up to the launch of our campaign.
- Website edits and content writing (This blog post)
- Organising our social media promotions
- Reaching out to potential new customers and followers on Instagram
- Connecting with blogs and other media in pursuit of being featured
Getting our campaign off to a good start will mean we have a great chance of success in delivering you your Phone Floaty sooner. If you want to help with any of the above we absolutely do invite you to do so!
Here are some things you can do to help with the launch:
- On launch day, back us by pre-purchasing a Phone Floaty
- Share our Kickstarter video when we launch it on Thursday.
- Tag a friend who looses their phone to the water often.
- Introduce us to any of your friends in media who could potentially feature us.
- Like and share our social media channels 'Instagram & Facebook'.
View this post on Instagram
Yes. That is a AUD$1500 iPhone X floating in freshwater with our #phonefloaty prototype v1.1. We dropped it in the pool almost a dozen times here. The latest version of the Floaty is more buoyant which now brings the camera level with the surface of the water. When ever we have tested it in pools the common topic of conversation is always how good this will be for pool parties and how having it float near the surface avoids it from breaching the advised depth of 3ft by Apple. 🦆👌😎
Thanks for reading in, I look forward to sharing with you the upcoming journey of our Kickstarter campaign.
My next post will be on Wednesday to give you more info on our launch day.
Have a great day!